By Aptaris / June 2017Careers
The Aptaris Business Analyst helps drive new and long-standing customers to success by acting as the liaison between project management, product management, and customer support teams. The role includes, but is not limited to, defining business requirements, optimizing workflows, configuring software, training end users, developing and executing project plans and managing client expectations and communications.
The Business Analyst will also partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customer by fostering trusted advisor relationships with their portfolio of assigned customers. Coordinating communications between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure that Aptaris is meeting customer expectations through our implementation, support, product management, and development teams.
- Contributes to new customer implementations:
- Learning and documenting detailed discovery of customer’s current process and providing recommended solutions
- Define and document future ‘to be’ business flow for the use of the Aptaris solution by facilitating business user sessions
- Configure Aptaris software to fit specific customer processes and needs
- Prepare and deliver customer training and user documentation
- Lead, moderate, and assist customer relations throughout the process
- Provide executive level status reporting and communication throughout the project
- Manages customer account success:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain awareness of customer support issues and their status
- Assists in developing designs for new functionality to support client engagements.
- Participates, as needed, in technical pre-sales efforts.
- Four-year college degree required
- Minimum 2+ years’ participating in enterprise software implementations
- Experience with retail or CPG companies preferred
- Strong business analysis, workflow optimization, and project management experience a plus
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- 25-50% travel required